Directions to Berachah
- CAR: From the M5 SOUTH exit motorway at Junction 23. Join the A39 eastwards to Street and Glastonbury. From the M3 WEST exit motorway at Junction 8 on to A303 past Wincanton and Sparkford to the Podimore roundabout. Take A372 Langport Road to B3151 to Somerton and Street. Follow signs to Glastonbury. Join A361 out of Glastonbury towards Shepton Mallet. Pass the Rifleman’s Arms Pub on your right, and the Chalice Well Gardens on your left. Turn left into Well House Lane. Berachah House is the first house on the right, next to the footpath going up to the Tor.
British Rail / Great Western
From London HEATHROW Airport to London PADDINGTON Station there is a 15 minute service.
British Rail service from PADDINGTON to BRISTOL TEMPLEMEADS (1.5hrs)
then FIRST Bus no 375/376 to GLASTONBURY Town Hall (1hr)
PADDINGTON to CASTLE CARY (1.5hrs) then Taxi to Glastonbury (20mins)
Timetables and Fares at: http://www.thetrainline.com/ http://www.raileasy.co.uk/ http://www.mytrainticket.co.uk/
First Group is a regular, hourly, bus service connecting Glastonbury to Bristol, Wells and Yeovil (service 376). Less frequent services run to Bath and Taunton. Routes & timetables at the Firstgroup website: http://www.firstgroup.com.
Webber Bus is a new service connecting Bridgwater, Street, Glastonbury & Wells. Timetable for service 37 http://www.webberbus.com/
The National coach leaves London Victoria at 6 pm and arrives at 10:05 pm
For more information please visit: http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx.
Berrys Coaches run every week day from London Hammersmith bus Station Bay D.
- Coaches leave at 5:45 pm and arrive at 8:45 pm. On Sunday and Bank Holidays they leave at 7 pm and arrive at 10 pm. http://www.berryscoaches.co.uk/content/superfast_timetable3.html
- BY AIR:
Our nearest airport is Bristol and the best London airports for connections to Glastonbury are Heathrow & Gatwick. Our Local Airport is Bristol International Airport
Bristol, Avon, BS48 3DY
Enquiry Desk Tel: 0870 1212 747
Airport Code: BRS
There is a connecting bus from Bristol Airport into Bristol centre & Temple Meads Railway station (Bristol International Flyer service). Full details are on the airport website.
From Bristol there is a local bus to Glastonbury.. See our section below for further info.
- TAXI: Jim’s Taxi: 01458 831905 email@example.com
- JJs Taxis 07977904064 firstname.lastname@example.org jjstaxis.co.uk
- Zest Taxis: 07980622022 email@example.com
From Glastonbury Town Hall to Berachah House (4mins). Airport and railway station collection also.